'Aeger' LEGACY Little Apple Doll
- Originally created as a 3ft art doll in 2002, Aeger, the little master of maladies along with Sine, Baby Pang and Circe was among the very first Little Apple Dolls.
- 8.5" tall (21.59 cm approx)
- Aeger wears pale blue polycotton pyjama set with repeat pattern sail boats, brown felt slippers and is complemented by a corn flower blue towel for his sore head!
- Hand painted eyes, vinyl body and hand-sewn clothing
- This doll is presented with a certificate of authenticity and 'Story of Aeger' book written and illustrated by Ufuoma Urie
- Also included: Little Apple Red rubber foam accessory and pins
- This item contains small parts and is not suitable for children under 8 years old
- Prototype photos shown here. Final doll may differ slightly from pictures but we endeavor to make any changes as minimal as possible
- Please allow 14-21 days for processing (And an additional 3-4 days [U.K.] or 10-12 days [Rest of the World] shipping. (Working days excludes Saturdays, Sundays and national holidays)